Make these wonderful body scrubs at your spa location.
SIMPLE BROWN SUGAR BODY SCRUB
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup almond oil (carrier oil)
- 5-10 drops essential oil (lavender and grapefruit or Geranium for a nice glow)
Combine the almond oil and essential oil in a bowl. Add the sugar and mix thoroughly. Store in a dark, glass jar and leave in a cool location. Excellent for legs and feet.
EXFOLIANT BODY SCRUB
This is an incredibly effective scrub that will leave the skin feeling wonderfully smooth. Once you’ve rinsed it off, you will still feel a little oily, but that will quickly disappear as the oil will be quickly absorbed into your skin.
- ¼ cup(60ml) sugar
- ¼ cup(60ml) jojoba oil
- 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil
- 2 tablespoon (30ml) mild soap-based shampoo
You can use different kinds of carrier oils such as those listed-below and you can use a blend of these for increased therapeutic benefits.
- Jojoba oil, safflower oil, apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil and olive oil (not the cooking oil).
- Avocado oil is very soothing and moisturizing.