Glacial marine clay is found only from the coastal region of Northern British Colombia, Canada. It takes at least 45,000 years for the clay to be formed. Considered the Mother of all Clays, Glacial Marine Clay contains more than 30 minerals; it is the world’s finest clay.
Found only in the remote of the Pacific Ocean of Northern Western Canada, this treasured rare green clay is naturally guarded by the Pacific Ocean in an uninhaibited wilderness among some of the world’s roughest waterways.
- Exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Balances and revitalizes
- Rejuvenates tired complexion
- Increases cell division with a bio-stimulatant effect that generates local skin warming
- Detoxifies and deep cleanses
- Offers more than 30 minerals to your skin
This is an excellent clay for softening skin and promoting cell regeneration and contains unique elements found no where else, which has special healing and rejuvenating effects unparallel by others.
Retail: 16 oz and Single Applications
|Single Application of Glaical Clay|
Glacial clay is available in either dark or light color.
- Light Glacial Clay: Very gentle and can be used regularly without excessively drying skin.