Beautiful at any age | Belle a tout age
I’m not a fan of using the anti-aging or ageless terms. All it does is put more unnecessary pressure on women. But it has become mainstream and everyone that I ask seems to agree that this word best describes the recipe’s benefit. So, the name of these recipes will have to do – for now.
I prefer timeless beauty, what do you think of this term from now on? Let’s create a hashtag #timlessbeauty, hopefully it will catch on.
No Wrinkle Serum
- 2 drops Bergamot
- 1 drop Lemon
- 3 drop Geranium
- 2 teaspoon (10ml) Jojoba oil
Use nightly. Shake to blend and if you find it is too thick, mix a few drops with your face cream. If stored in a dark amber bottle, the blend can stay for about 1 month. Do check regularly.
Ageless Facial Serum
- 2 teaspoon Jojoba oil
- 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop of Clary sage essential oil
- 1 drop of carrot seed essential oil
- 1 drop of bois de rose essential oil
- 1 drop of Palma Rosa essential oil.
- 1 drop of Grapeseed Extract (optional, will preserve the serum longer)
Add to dark amber bottle and use nightly. Apply as directed above.
If you prefer a simpler blend, you can take 1 tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and add about 5 drops of these essential oils that will help to nourish the areas of the skin that is sagging or has wrinkles. If you find the blend too thick, pat your face with water, it will help the oils to penetrate the skin. Or, add the blend to your favourite face cream.
- Tangerine (Components of the Tangerine Essential oil stimulate the generation of new cells, which we will discuss at a later date)
- Ylang Ylang
Store in amber bottle with dropper, invert a few times before use and every time before use. Use night time.
You May Also Like