Our second poll is in and here are the results! We received a total of 20 votes with the breakdown as follows:
- 5 – That $90.00 face cream!
- 0 – $45.00 candle, it smells great
- 15 – Hire a personal trainer, a cook and house cleaner
- 5 – Exoctic Spa Getaway
A 75% voted to splurge on a personal trainer, a cook and a house clearner. This really is a no-brainer because as a consumer who wouldn’t want a personal trainer to come every day while the house is cleaned by someone else.
But what does this say for the $90.00 face cream with only 25% of the voters choosing a great moisturizer that can do wonders for the skin? Well let’s consider that the question was about splurging and because the $90.00 face cream is available at our local drug store could suggest that some of our readers do not consider it a splurge but rather a necessity. Or simply felt that the personal trainer, a cook and a house cleaner is a better splurge than on one expensive face cream.
- Like us on Facebook, please!
- We added a Linky Link feature on Lovely Promenade. Simply visit our blog, find your category and upload your logo -that’s it.
- We are looking to create a Valentine Focus Month with edible love noted, valentine crafts and other great items. If you are interested, please read more about it here.