- Wonderful toner for the skin. Simply spray on face liberally, especially after the gym.
- Add to unscented lotions for added moisturizing benefits.
- Reduces Stress. Spray on pillow or office and inhale deeply and slowly.
- Spritz in clean laundry. For added happiness.
- Spray on tablecloth before setting the table. For added pleasant table talk.
- Add to bath water. Rose pedals, chocolates and soft music, optional!
- Men’s After shave: Apply it as an after shave to soothe irritated skin
- Make Cookies!!
- Wonderful Rosewater punch, recipe below this post.
Rose Hydrosol is a stable hydrosol and has a shelf life of two years or more. To purchase quality Rose Hydrosol, please go here.
Mature Skin Rose Toner
- 1 cup of rose hydrosol
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 drop Chamomile essential oil
Add to a dark amber glass with spray. Shake well before using. Spray sparingly on face, neck, and body. Store in a dark, cool place. Should have a shelf life of 1/3 months. If you are looking for added moisturiser, add 1 ounce of glycerin.
Rose water, add water with lemon juice to taste. Add a little red food coloring to give it more ‘red’ colour. Add rum for cocktail parties or crushed ice for tea parties. Mint leaves for garnish.