[This post has affiliate links. When you click on a link, you will be transferred to the Living Libations website. By doing so and purchasing a product, we will receive a small commission that will help support this site. Thank you!]
I’ve been using several products from Living Libations for some time now and when I noticed that I had the chance to offer these same wonderful products on this site, I took the chance!
We are pleased to introduce to you Living Libations, an exquisite line of serums, elixirs and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products.
Living Libations Skin Care, created by Nadine Artemis, infuses and blends botanicals, effable plant-light, joyful petals and pure-plant wonders into their luxurious skin care. Nadine’s products help to restore essences and feed your skin from the outside in with botanical bouquets that will purify, calm, and clear the skin.
Just some of Living Libation product offers
- Beauty Care Products ~ Created with a palette of ingredients that nourish, replenish and infuse the intelligent juice of botanicals into every bottle.
- Healthy Hair Care ~ Divine hair care products made with herbs, plant oils and essences that love your locks and bring out the finest mane.
- Blends and Elixirs ~ Improve metabolic, emotional and mind processes in our organism.
- Essential Oils ~ Extensive and unique range of essential oils and attars.
- Healthy Teeth and Gums ~ Two potent, revolutionary formulas that address oral-care with the purity necessary to have the healthiest mouth ever
My current favourite products from Living Libations!
I’m currently using their shampoo and conditioner, which I absolutely love. I have dry hair, I also dye it and was worried that I would lose the colour quickly. After using it for two weeks, I have soft hair, that doesn’t tangle and have maintained its colour equal to other traditional colour shampoo products.
I also use their Healthy Gum Drops, which contains a blend of all natural extracts and essences of sea buckthorn berry, rose otto, oregano, peppermint, clove, tea tree, cinnamon, and thyme linalool. It leaves my breath fresh and help to keep a large molar in the back of my mouth that is capped, really clean. My oral hygiene practice includes, oil pulling with coconut oil, and then I floss with Healthy Gum Drops and end with brushing. If I don’t have time to do oil pulling, I just use the Healthy Gum Drops and brush. Since I’ve started this oral health practice, along with a less surgary diet, my dentist can’t believe how healthy my gums are!
The Healthy Gum Drops contain 100%, genuine essential oils!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamomum ceylanicum. It is the true cinnamon bark essential oil from Madagascar is antiseptic and antibacterial. Cinnamon bark oil is a potent cleanser, and it also tastes great!
- Clove Bud, Eugenia carophyllata. Distilled fromthe flowering buds of the clove tree, this oil has an extremely high ORAC. Clove oil has freshened breath since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerful oral cleanser.
- Oregano, Origanum vulgare. Our wildoregano oil from oregano grown in the mountains along the the Mediterranean. Wild oregano contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration.
Why not check out our shop for more great healthy, natural beauty and wellness products!