We’re looking for new contributions from different areas of expertise to our growing natural lifestyle community. We would like to hear from you if you are an aromatherapist, happiness coach, yoga instructor, Essentrics teacher, herbalist, nutritionist or another wellness practitioner.
Please take the time to read the full post before contacting us or submitting your article.
- Please provide a topic along with a working title.
- Include your background, expertise in the subject matter and your website.
- Your content needs to be original. Please do not submit previously published posts or articles.
- Due to the large amount of emails we receive, we may not be able to respond to you promptly.
Should your topic be accepted for A Natural Perspective, here is the must-have list of what we need before publishing your article:
- Length: Posts should run between 500-700 words. Please reach the minimum of 400 words.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and positive.
- Original Content: Posts are to be original to A Natural Perspective. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere, including your personal blog.
- Content: We look for content based on expertise or source base (please provide a Resource list at the end of your article, if necessary).
- No self-promotion, SEO-driven submissions or affiliate linking will be accepted.
- Short Bio: Remember to include a brief bio along with links to your website, contact information and social media platforms.
We strive to fact-checked everything we write and we require writers to submit comprehensive checking packages.
Why write for us?
- A Natural Perspective is a great resource to showcase your expertise in aromatherapy, wellness, and healthy living.
- We work hard to showcase your posts to a broad audience including promoting your profile to wellness and aromatherapy magazines, if applicable.
- We will include a short byline and brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live.
- If your post performs extremely well, we will showcase you work on our homepage.
We are not interested in working with a content farm or a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords. We are also not interested in a submission or bio that promotes or includes a business or service that is not in line with our company philosophy.
Please take the time to get to know us!
Topics of Interest:
- Aromatherapy / Essential Oils
- Complimentary Health Practices (Yoga, Tai Chi, Oil Pulling)
- Foods That Heal
- Natural Beauty
- Frugal Living
- Natural Healing
- Green Living
- Book Reviews
Terms of Acceptance
We do not compensate contributors for posts.
By submitting to A Natural Perspective, you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of A Natural Perspective editorial team. You’ll want to review our submission process!
By submitting content on to our website (regardless of the form or medium of such content, whether it is text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our other sites the right to display or publish such content on our website and its affiliated publications. Content can be either in the form submitted or in a derivative or adapted work, and we can store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
Do not send your article before we accept your topic.
Please send a working title and a pitch explaining the main story line of the article along with your expertise in the topic you’ve selected.
Articles for submission must be previously unpublished, original to A Natural Perspective and in English or French. Please keep your bio to just 3-4 sentences. No attachments, please send the article in open email format.
We will contact you should we accept your article proposal.
Once your post is accepted, we will provide you with a due date for the article review, and expected publishing date. Please submit a photo of either yourself or your company and keep your bio to just 3-4 sentences.
Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for A Natural Perspective.
A Natural Perspective reserves the right not to accept any submission and change this policy without notice.
I look forward to hearing from you!