Traditional Aromatherapy is gaining popularity, especially for those who want to seeking to include psychological and scent to promote a better lifestyle.
In this Traditional Aromatherapy Program, you will learn how to effectively utilize essential oils for your home and personal use. You will receive numerous recipes and blends for different applications ranging from treating a cold, flu, sanitizing the kitchen for prevention in foodborne illness to alleviating anxiety and stress during the holidays.
Learn How to Make:
- Aromatherapeutic blends
- Traditional inhalation products
- Healing aromatherapy lotions
- Simple massage oils
- Aromatherapy balms
- Topical sprays
- Kid-safe oil blends
- Essential oil based chewables
- Aromatherapy syrups
- Sprays for internal use
- Medicinal truffles
- Suppositories & pessaries
- Aromatherapeutic chews
- Safe and appropriate medicinal capsules
The Traditional Aromatherapy Course Will Provide
- Better understanding on which essential oil claims are rooted in scientific evidence versus sensationalism
- Proper utilization of essential oils in your home with a focus on safety regarding children, pregnancy, and the elderly
- Proper formulation of customized blends, perfected specifically for your family’s unique needs
- Informed usage of essential oils to fight microbes in the home, while avoiding misuse and risks of antibiotic resistance
- Proper applications with over 20 essential oils based on scientific evidence, and precautions
- History of aromatherapy and natural health philosophy
- Introduction to aromatic chemistry and how to identify a quality oil through all of the modern marketing hype
Foundations of Aromatherapy
💗 learn about diluted topical applications
💗 study the science of essential oil inhalation
💗 master the techniques to make aromatherapeutic products
Register and get immediate access to all of your course materials and your personal course instructor!
Traditional Aromatherapy Program Content Includes:
Ability to download formulas and tutorials for product development, then watch the demo videos to master each technique you learn!
You’ll have access to a personal course instructor throughout the course to ensure all of your needs are met.
Study on your own schedule, at your own pace, with our convenient online system.