Welcome to A Natural Perspective!
Your subscription with us is now confirmed.
We hope you enjoy the stay. Stay tuned, we’ll be adding lots of goodies for your eco-chic, aroma loving and healthy lifestyle. Be beautiful, because you are!
Perfume Essential Oil Blend For You!
Easy Rose Perfume
A woodsy rose base perfume, for those long lazy days and nights.
- 4 Drops bergamot essential oil
- 8 Drops rosewood essential oil
- 5 Drops rose geranium essential oil
- 3 Drops sandalwood essential oil (You may substitute patchouli instead of sandalwood)
- Rest: Once you’ve blended the essential oils, let the blend rest for at least 48 hours
- Test smell: Open the bottle and place a drop of your blend on a testing strip. If you don’t like the aroma, adjust as required.
- Dilute Blend: Dilute the blend by adding 4 drops of carrier oil to get a 20% dilution. Do not add the blend straight (without carrier oil). Carrier oils can be jojoba, sweet almond, grapeseed or avocado.
- Rest: Once you’ve diluted the blend, let it rest again. Repeat the aroma test again and adjust as required.
- Application: Roll on arms, legs and behind the ears. Do not ingest!